University of Florida, B.S. Finance, 2007
University of Florida College of Law, J.D. in 2010
S. Blake Harris is an Associate Attorney at Harris, Guidi, Rosner.
Before joining Harris, Guidi, Rosner, Blake served as the Managing Attorney at Mile High Estate Planning in Denver, CO. Prior to Mile High Estate Planning, Blake worked at one of the nation’s largest wealth management firms and later at a boutique Colorado wills and trusts law firm.
Blake holds a degree in Finance from the University of Florida and is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Law, a top-tier law school.
Blake is licensed to practice law in Florida and Colorado and is a member in good standing of the Florida Bar and the Colorado State Bar.
Jacksonville Bar Association
Jacksonville Justice Association
Recent Blog Posts
- The Top 8 Questions When Selecting a Guardian for Your Children
- Types of Trusts in Florida
- Benefits of a Revocable Trust and The Perils of Probate
- 5 Surprising Myths About Probate in Florida
- Same-Sex Couples Estate Planning – What You Need to Know
- Top Three Reasons to Hire an Estate Planning Attorney
- Probate Court in Florida – Do I Need an Attorney?
- Estate Planning – Don’t Forget About Google