AREAS OF PRACTICE
Kaitlin Fallon Wildoner
Kaitlin Fallon Wildoner Born in Cape Coral, Florida, Kaitlin attended Flagler College in St. Augustine and completed her Juris Doctor at Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. and was admitted to the Florida Bar in October 2015.
Flagler College, graduating magna cum laude, majored in Business Administration and minored in Pre-Law, Economics and Finance. Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America
Recent Blog Posts
- Social Security Rates for 2018 Have Been Announced
- October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Disability
- Do SSI Benefits Convert to Social Security Retirement Benefits?
- Does My Approval Depend on the Judge Reviewing My Claim?
- Medical Marijuana and SSDI Claims
- Will Social Security Review My Medical Records from Ten Years Ago?
- Can I Receive Social Security for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Social Security Ticket To Work Program
- Student Loans and Disability
- Social Security Compassionate Allowance List Growing
- Social Security Fraud is Real – Be Up Front and Honest
- Multiple Sclerosis and Disability
- Should I Pull My Medical Records for Social Security?
- I Have Chronic Heart Failure – Can I Receive Disability Benefits?
- What Does Social Security Consider to be “Maintaining Social Functioning”?
- How Far Back Will Social Security Go When Paying Benefits?
- Social Security Disability with Lupus
- Social Security Question that Can Hurt Your Claim
- Can’t Afford a Doctor for Social Security Disability?
- Social Security Disability Medical Records