AREAS OF PRACTICE
Kaitlin Fallon Wildoner
Kaitlin Fallon Wildoner Born in Cape Coral, Florida, Kaitlin attended Flagler College in St. Augustine and completed her Juris Doctor at Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. and was admitted to the Florida Bar in October 2015.
Flagler College, graduating magna cum laude, majored in Business Administration and minored in Pre-Law, Economics and Finance. Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America
Recent Blog Posts
- Can I Hire an Attorney to Speed Up My Case?
- Can I Hire a Social Security Lawyer to Help Me Fill Out All of These Forms?
- How Does a Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Receiving Disability Is Hard on Workaholics
- Government Accountability Office Recommends Additional Measures for Hearing Decision Consistency
- When Do I Receive Social Security Benefits?
- Can My Social Security Benefits Be Garnished?
- Can I Speed Up My Social Security Application?
- Why Do I Need a Representative Payee?
- Should I Hire an Attorney to Help with My Social Security Claim
- More Changes to Social Security Slated for 2018
- Three Social Security Myths: Busted
- Social Security Rates for 2018 Have Been Announced
- October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Disability
- Do SSI Benefits Convert to Social Security Retirement Benefits?
- Does My Approval Depend on the Judge Reviewing My Claim?
- Medical Marijuana and SSDI Claims
- Will Social Security Review My Medical Records from Ten Years Ago?
- Can I Receive Social Security for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Social Security Ticket To Work Program