Traffic Ticket Attorneys
You Do Not Want Points on Your License
Points can mean increased insurance rates for years, and getting too many points could mean losing your license.
If you get a traffic ticket in Florida, you have 3 options:
1. Pay the ticket
- It will count as an adjudication of guilt
- You will receive points if it was a moving violation
- Insurance rates can go up
- You can do this online, in person, or by mail
2. Elect driving school if you are eligible
- If you elect driving school, complete the 4-hour course
- Adjudication will be withheld, which means NO POINTS on your license
- You cannot elect driving school if the ticket requires a mandatory court appearance
- You can only elect driving school five times in a lifetime and only once within a 12-month period
- CDL drivers cannot elect driving school.
3. Fight the ticket!
- If you cannot elect driving school or just don’t want to, hire Jacksonville Traffic Ticket Attorneys to argue the ticket in court for you.
- In many cases, we can appear on your behalf and fight to AVOID POINTS on your license.
- Where possible, you will not have to spend a day going to court or time in driving school. We will fight to help you be found not found guilty