Chase Harris was born and raised in Jacksonville Florida. Chase attended the University of Florida where he graduated with a degree in Political Science and a Minor in Spanish. He completed his Juris Doctorate at the University of Florida Levin College of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in August 2014.
Chase Harris spent 4 years as an Assistant State Attorney in the Fourth Judicial Circuit. At the State Attorney’s Office, Chase prosecuted a variety of criminal charges ranging from misdemeanor offenses to serious violent felony charges, including homicide and attempted homicide.
University of Florida, B.A. Political Science with a Spanish minor
University of Florida College of Law, J.D. in 2014
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Northeast Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Member of the Senior Review Board
Areas of Practice
Injunctions for Protection