AREAS OF PRACTICE
Robert M. Harris
Robert M. Harris Born Jacksonville, Florida, August 9, 1951; admitted to bar, 1975, Florida and U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida; Division Chief, State Attorney’s Office, Fourth Judicial Circuit, Florida, 1977–1979; Certified Florida Supreme Court, Circuit Civil Mediator 2003.
University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 1973; J.D., 1975). Florida Blue Key; Omicron Delta Kappa; Phi Kappa Phi.
Jacksonville Bar Association (Vice Chairman, Criminal Law Section, 1988–1990); The Florida Bar (Chairman, Grievance Committee A, 1988–1990; Member, Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee, 1989–1991; Florida State Fair Authority, 1995–1998; National Conference for Community & Justice (Executive Committee).
- Top Lawyers of 2010, Jacksonville Magazine
- Lawyer of the Year Financial News and Daily Record, 2000
- Special Mayoral Appointment to Duval County Solid Waste Management Commission, 1991
- Leadership Florida, 1996
- Leadership Jacksonville, 1993
- Chairman University of Florida Regional Advisory Board – Current
- South Jax Rotary President 2008
- Chairman Jacksonville Electric Authority, 1997-1998
- Commodore Epping Forest Yacht Club 2006
- Memorial Hospital Board of Trustee 2005 – Current