AREAS OF PRACTICE
Born January 31, 1971
Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2001
Lives and works in the San Marco area of Jacksonville
University of Florida, B.A. Political Science, 1995
University of Florida College of Law, J.D. in 2000
Jacksonville Bar Association, The Florida Bar, Florida Bar Grievance Committee 4A (2015-2018), Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee (2008-2011), Fourth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee (2009-2013), Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Northeast Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, Nassau County American Inn of Court (2011-2015), JBA Judicial Relations Committee, JBA Professionalism and Mentoring Committee, Rotary of San Marco (2012-2014).
Backgammon, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, Golf, WWII History, Traveling for Pearl Jam shows, Fishing, and Gator Football.
Areas of Practice
Civil Litigation: Auto Accidents, Landlord / Tenant, Collections, Replevin, and Personal Injury
Criminal Defense: DUI, Driver’s License Issues, Drug Offenses, Felonies, Fraud, Theft Offenses, Aggravated Assault, Battery, and other violent offenses.
Family Law: Adoption, Alimony, Appeals, Child Support, Contempt / Enforcement, Custody, Divorce, Paternity, Property Distribution, Relocation
Injunctions for Protection: Domestic Violence, Stalking, Repeat Violence, Sexual Violence and Dating Violence.
Practicing In the Following Counties
Duval, Clay, Nassau, Baker, St. Johns
Recent Blog Posts
- Over 100 Breath Tests Excluded in Florida
- Practice Tips for Injunction Court
- 3 Tips to Help You Beat Traffic Tickets
- Exes and Taxes
- Temporary Needs in Family Law Cases
- Family Law Consultation – What to Expect in a Consultation with a Family Law Attorney
- Allegations of Child Abuse in Divorce Cases
- Restoring Maiden Name After Divorce in Florida
- Tax Exemptions in Divorce
- How is a Marital Home dealt with in a Divorce?
- Preparing for Trial
- Uncontested versus Contested Family Law Cases
- Law Enforcement and Family Law Cases
- Pets in Divorces
- The First Steps When Someone Has Been Arrested
- Financial Disclosure in Family Law Cases
- Financial Affidavits in Family Law Cases
- METHODS OF RESOLVING A CRIMINAL CASE
- What is Mediation?
- Know Your Law Firm