AREAS OF PRACTICE
Born January 31, 1971
Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2001
Lives and works in the San Marco area of Jacksonville
University of Florida, B.A. Political Science, 1995
University of Florida College of Law, J.D. in 2000
Jacksonville Bar Association, The Florida Bar (licensed 2001), Nassau County Bar Association, Florida Bar Grievance Committee 4A, Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee (2008-2011), Fourth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee (2009-2013), Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Northeast Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, Nassau County American Inn of Court.
Backgammon, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, Golf, WWII History, Traveling for Pearl Jam shows, Fishing, and Gator Football.
Areas of Practice
Civil Litigation: Auto Accidents, Landlord / Tenant, Collections, Replevin, and Personal Injury
Criminal Defense: DUI, Driver’s License Issues, Drug Offenses, Felonies, Fraud, Theft Offenses, Aggravated Assault, Battery, and other violent offenses.
Family Law: Adoption, Alimony, Appeals, Child Support, Contempt / Enforcement, Custody, Divorce, Paternity, Property Distribution, Relocation
Injunctions for Protection: Domestic Violence, Stalking, Repeat Violence, Sexual Violence and Dating Violence.
Practicing In the Following Counties
Duval, Clay, Nassau, Baker, St. Johns
Recent Blog Posts
- Child Custody and Visitation Types
- 4 Factors to Consider When Choosing a Civil Law Attorney
- 10 Criminal Law Tips Everyone Needs to Know
- A Civil Lawyer Can Help You Get Through the Issues Related to the Violations of the Civil Law
- A Closer Look Into Child Support
- 5 Tips to Help You Beat Traffic Tickets
- Exes and Taxes
- Construction Liens Can Lean On You!
- Storm Damaged Roof Alert
- Littering is littering and it is illegal
- Recent Property Damage Suit Results (August 2017)
- Florida Family Law Court Jurisdiction
- Temporary Needs in Family Law Cases
- Family Law Consultation – What to Expect in a Consultation with a Family Law Attorney
- Allegations of Child Abuse in Divorce Cases
- Restoring Maiden Name After Divorce in Florida
- Tax Exemptions in Divorce
- How is a Marital Home dealt with in a Divorce?
- Preparing for Trial
- Uncontested versus Contested Family Law Cases