AREAS OF PRACTICE
Born in Cocoa Beach, Florida and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, Kendall was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1998. After completing law school, she worked as a general civil practitioner before committing her practice solely to workers compensation attorney.
University of Florida, B.A. with Honors 1994. University of Florida College of Law, J.D. with Honors 1998.
Member of the Florida Bar since 1998 (Workers’ Compensation Section)
Member of the Robert E. Williams Inn of Court
Member of the Jacksonville Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Section and Young Lawyers Division)
Member of the Jacksonville Women’s Lawyer’s Association
Member of the Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
Member of the Jacksonville Justice Association
Certified by the Florida Department of Insurance as an instructor in Florida Workers Compensation Attorney.
MSCC Certified by the International Commission on Heath Care Certification in 2013.
Kendall has lectured at numerous seminars, including continuing education classes for workers’ compensation claims professionals.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dental Injuries and Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation and Structured Settlements
- When Should You Hire a Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
- Workers’ Compensation: Accidents That Happen Going and Coming to Work
- Responding to An Emergency: Positional Risk Doctrine in Workers’ Compensation
- Getting Hurt While Engaged in Horseplay or Playing Around on the Job
- Lunch Time Accidents in the Workplace in Florida
- Statute of Limitations in Florida Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Can I Receive Social Security Disability Benefits and Permanent Total Disability Benefits From Workers’ Compensation at the Same Time in Florida?
- Maximum Medical Improvement – What Does it Mean to My Workers’ Compensation Case?
- Your First Visit with an Orthopedic Surgeon in Workers’ Compensation
- When an Injured Employee’s Safety Violations Risk a Reduction in Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- What Do You Do if You are Hurt While Traveling to Work?
- Florida Workers’ Compensation: Cars, Custom Vans and Other Transportation Issues
- Voluntary Limitation of Income and Florida Workers’ Compensation
- Florida Workers’ Compensation and Emergency Medical Treatment
- Returning to Work After a Work Accident – Questions and Answers
- Difference Between a Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Case
- Top 11 Workers’ Comp Mistakes People Make When Seeing Their Doctor
- Your First Meeting with a Workers’ Compensation Attorney